Sunday, September 21, 2008

BIOS Disasembly Ninjutsu Uncovered Russian Edition

The Russian edition of my BIOS Disassembly Ninjutsu Uncovered book actually has been published in August last year. However, I haven't been able to write about it for a while. Here it is:



Cyrillic maybe a problem for most people used to Latin characters. This is what the title said (more or less):

BIOS
Disassemblirovaniye
Modifikatsiya
Programmirovaniye

translated to english:

BIOS
Disassembly
Modification
Programming

Here's the back cover (a.k.a blurb):



For me, it's an honor to have my book translated to other language. But it's quite sad that the book hasn't been translated to Bahasa Indonesia, my native language. Maybe next time when I have enough time to do that. At the moment, the book probably overly technical and doesn't find enough market share to take advantage of the economic of scale to be published in Bahasa Indonesia. Time will tell.
Post a Comment

No comments: